Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

And Yet, Hilariously Enough, I'm Still Celibate

So, in about one hour, I am accused by a member of RenewAmerica, Alan Keyes's "bash the homos" organization, of:

-having sex with infants
-having sex with animals
-having sex in public
-having around 300 sex partners in my life
-being the greatest threat to America since the Civil War

I really don't know what I can say about this... except that I'm tired. I'm tired of this bullshit. I'm tired of being told that I'm subhuman by people who claim (guess what!) that they don't hate gays, they just think we're child raping sex fiends. I'm tired of people like Adams being given platforms to spew their bile while the media pretty much ignores the direct result of such statements.

In summation: fuck that shit.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?