Friday, July 16, 2004

 

Donald Trump's Behind This, I'm Sure

Jorja Fox and George Eads of CSI have apparently been shitcanned for reasons that are... well, kind of suspect. Jorja was fired for apparently not replying to a letter on time after asking for more money, even though her people claimed that she did indeed send the letter. And George was kicked off for not showing up the first day of filming, even though William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger didn't show up either, calling in sick (ahem).

Well, seeing as I was barely hanging onto the show anyway (when you bust out a running cliche twice in one season, there is something definitely wrong), I guess I'll just be finding a new way to fill my Thursday nights. Maybe I'll take up knitting.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?