Sunday, August 15, 2004

 

My Computer Hates Me, Part II

And now, a chronology of things said to my computer:

12:30 PM: "Woo hoo, City of Heroes! Can't wait to play this."
12:45 PM: "Yay! Installation's completed! ...Huh? Now I have to sit while my computer compiles everything. Okay. I can wait."
2:00 PM: "Man, that was long. But now I can't wait to start playing."
2:01 PM: "What the fuck do you mean, 'wrong video card'?"
2:02 PM: "Ah, well, it's okay: I can just download the new version of my video card from this website."
2:04 PM: "Oh, fuck, not this again."
2:06 PM: "C'mon, don't give me trouble..."
2:07 PM: "'52% downloaded'? What piece of shit server craps out at 52% downloaded?"
2:08 PM: "Please...?"
2:10 PM-Present: *crying like a little girl*

I don't know what I did to piss off the Mighty Computer Gods, but judging from what's happening, I sure as hell meant it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?