Saturday, September 11, 2004

 

Radio Silence

Oh, by the way, sorry for the lack of posts last night. I was just recovering from the fact that I spent most of the night in a simulated rehab experience. I ended up shaking so hard from fever chills that I thought I would crack my bed in half, and I sweated like Whitney Houston in a Turkish bath. Still, it was kind of worth it, as the fever broke and went down to the 99 degree range.

Something positive came out of it, though. Thursday night, my boyfriend called up, and I was able to explain my situation for two minutes before I had to haul my diseased carcass up to bed. Yesterday, he vists while he's seeing a friend in the area, and gives me a get well card. Damn, how I love him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?