Thursday, October 21, 2004

 

Get the Popcorn, This is Gonna Be Good

Robertson vs. Bush: Fight!

"He was just sitting there, like, 'I'm on top of the world,' and I warned him about this war," Robertson said.


"I had deep misgivings about this war, deep misgivings. And I was trying to say, 'Mr. President, you better prepare the American people for casualties.' 'Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties.' 'Well,' I said, 'it's the way it's going to be.' And so, it was messy. The lord told me it was going to be, A, a disaster and, B, messy."


And yet, "the Lord" also told you to support Bush... hey, everyone! God wants us to support the dumbass! Who cares if people die? We're being good Christians!

I'd hate for either side to be declared a winner, but... Bush. If only to see Robertson fall flat on his face.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?