Friday, October 29, 2004

 

Hopefully, This Will Make His Dark, Rotted Heart Stop

The fruit of the fruit of Jesse Helms's loins is, apparently, a great big dyke. I could think of five things I'd like to be in five places more than the lesbian granddaughter of Jesse Helms, and one of them is "a Jew in Krakow, 1939."

By the way, I just want to say that when Jesse Helms dies, I am holding a week-long block party. Seriously. I dare you to take a long, hard look at this man, the man who called one of history's greatest civil rights leaders a "pervert" and told a mother that her son deserved to die of AIDS, and say that this was a righteous man. Say what you will about Fred Phelps; that nutcase never did the damage to basic human decency that this twisted fuck managed to pull off.

Comments:
Wow. How does Stephen Hawking find the time to bust out phat beats in between making errors about the purpose of black holes?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?