Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 

What Are These Priorities You Speak Of?

Oh, for fuck's sake:

In Arkansas, GOP state Sen. Jim Holt has made same-sex marriage the central theme of his longshot campaign against Democratic Sen. Blanche Lincoln. It's not the only issue, he said, "but it is the most important issue, I believe, in America."

Yes; yes, that makes perfect sense. We're at war. There may be a draft because we're at war. The economy is troubled, to say the least. We're still in danger of terrorist attacks. Our flu vaccines have been compromised. So the most important issue of America, above all others, is two people of the same sex marrying.

Kick his ass into Missouri, Lincoln.

Oh, by the way, you're probably wondering about the lack of content yesterday. Well, um... feral poodles gnawed my legs off, so I had to crawl around out of reach of the computer until I got my prostheses. Or maybe I was just lazy. You decide.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?