Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

So, This is What it Sounds Like... When Doves Cry

And yes, I am a massive dork.

I just cancelled my subscription to City of Heroes. I've loved it for the past three months, but I just hit a rough patch lately and found the game kinda boring and frustrating at varying intervals. I would've stuck with it until the update for good measure, but I'm going to college next year, and I need some pocket money. And seeing as I currently earn a maximum of $56/month in allowance, I thought that $15 would be better spent on future ramen than present video games.

Some day, when I'm gainfully (or at least partially) employed, I'll return. Until then, thanks for the memories, Heroes.

And thanks for having me, P.R.I.S.M. Because I can't even play video games without being totally gay.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?