Friday, November 12, 2004

 

Um, Should You Tell Him Or Should I?

Michael Moore to make Fahrenheit 9/11-1/2. Now I thought the healing was supposed to begin. Why you splitting the country, Michael?

["]Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them. They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now.["]

Michael... y'know, buddy, I'd... oh, fuck it- your movie was nothing but polarizing polemic for the left! No one cares about the strength of the truth if the only people it reaches are those who already thought your way!

There. Look, I liked 9/11. I stared at Bush's 7 minutes of silence in horror, and I fell over laughing at the musical "talents" of John Ashcroft. The problem is, Moore is gonna be damaged goods to anyone who thinks conservative for the rest of his life. It won't matter if he makes a movie out of footage of Bush raping children and offering them to Cthulhu; the people who don't think like him are gonna doubt it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?