Friday, December 31, 2004

 

I'm Going to Start Breaking These Tomorrow, Y'Know

So, yeah. New Year's Eve. Guess I'd better get this meme a-rollin':

Justin Cognito's Resolutions for 2005

1. Go to the gym more often. Once a week does not get one an enviable figure.

2. Eat more sensibly. Going through 2 blocks on white chocolate in about as many days is not part of a balanced diet.

3. Make it through the remnants of high school without completely losing my shit.

4. Work towards overcoming Asperger's some more; try to make friends* at college.

5. Finish a freaking spec script for a TV show, already.

6. Finish a screenplay.

7. Start dating when I go to college.

8. Spend more time with my family.

9. Try that New York Cheesecake Donut from Krispy Kreme, calories be damned.

10. Find an outdoor/athletic hobby for once. Maybe try finding a rock gym or something.

11. Aim for a good start to my college career.

*By which I mean meatspace friends, of course.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?