Saturday, December 18, 2004

 

Wait, I Thought Two Girls Kissing Was Hot

Shut up, Mark Burnett:

When asked about the editing out of the lesbian kisses [between Scout, Ami, and their partners on Survivor, producer Mark Burnett told Entertainment Weekly magazine, “I’d be an idiot not to notice both the way the country voted and the backlash from the FCC that came off of Janet Jackson’s [Super Bowl debacle]. I wanted to protect my franchise and didn’t think it was right to show both lesbian kisses at 8 o’clock.”

And yet, that didn't stop you from showing a male suntanning his bare ass this season, Richard walking around naked (again) last season, and Rupert practically mounting his wife during a reward challenge last season. I don't know whether it speaks more to the attitudes of this nation or the cowardice of Mark Burnett, but both parties involved can stuff it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?