Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

I'm L33t! L33t, I Say!

For a long time, I've been rather... shall we say, "tech-challenged." Whenever the computer made funny noises, I went running to my dad rather than try to figure it out myself. Same with the computer, any of our video game systems, the car, and the toaster.

So, that's why I can't for the life of me figure out how, within the past week, I've been able to figure out how to free up enough hard drive space to play both Half-Life 2 and The Sims 2, diagnose why the TV I'm going to be taking to college kept turning off ten seconds after being turned on, and fixing said TV.

There's only one explanation: my mutant powers have activated. In a few weeks, I'll either be on par with Mitchell Hundred or asking the Pentagon if they want to play a game of Global Thermonuclear Warfare. Or maybe I'm finally, finally using the brains God gave me.

I like the mutant powers explanation better, myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?