Friday, January 28, 2005

 

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

Another day on the streets of Canaan for Doc Tesseract.

Ended up intercepting a drug transaction between the Bones and the Masques. Ran into a bit of trouble, though; Red Death figured out what was going on when his bodyguard suddenly wasn't standing next to him anymore. Suddenly, a John Woo scene broke out. He tried to run, but from what I understand, the concrete walls on the inside of the Cage got in his way.

After that, I had to team up with the Peacekeepers to stop the Elder Gods from rising. Good Christ, I hate going to R'lyeh. I don't think I'll be having anything to eat tonight. Or for the next twelve hours.

Greg and I were originally going to settle in for a movie tonight, but I just got word that John Dee's crystal ball has turned up in the hands of Grant Morrison, which means something's going to get horribly distorted tonight. Maybe I should pass on the information to Heirophant and leave him to deal with it; this magical stuff's his specialty.

(And in case you're wondering if I've either totally lost my mind or turned this into a blog for a City of Heroes character, you can find all the answers here. Sure, I'm a day late, but I doubt I'm a dollar short.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?