Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

What's My Line?

A further list of things Ward "Little Eichmanns" Churchill did not say:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky."

"I am a gay American."

"Is this because I'm a lesbian?"

"Tastes great!"

"Less filling!"

"KHAAAAAAAAAN!"

Okay, I kind of get the point of the article, and yeah, why is Ward Churchill having the media descend upon him like the Furies for his statement when all this other inflammatory shit goes undisturbed? I guess they have a point. But what Churchill said- that the workers at the World Trade Center had it coming for propping up capitalism- is repulsive. I don't think he should lose his job for it, but I can certainly see why everyone notices. After all, everyone noticed after Falwell blamed 9/11 on gays and the ACLU.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?