Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

Things Fall Apart; The Center Cannot Hold...

...and Fametracker erupts into an inferno of bitching. (Ganked from Pete.)

It's sad, really; I never noticed that there was this undercurrent of anger and bitterness on Fametracker (okay, okay, make that anger and bitterness directed at people besides celebrities). FT, along with TWoP, helped me understand the most hatetastic cliches in movies and television, so that I could make a movie/TV show that didn't make the audience want to kill their cathode rays. And the entire time, as far as I could tell, everyone got along really well. Trolls were basically taken out back and shot, potentially volatile debates were stopped before they erupted into flame wars, and everything was okay.

At least, I thought so.

Goodbye, Fametracker. Shame it had to end like this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?