Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Onward, Christian Suckers

Dear Bill Frist:

I am a Christian. Yes, I know, the concept that I am a Christian, gay, and pragmatically left-leaning is probably causing your brain to explode as we speak, but let's ignore that for now. I have been educated, I have been baptized, I have been confirmed. I believe that God created the earth, looks over us all (but without directly interacting). I believe that Jesus Christ came to Earth to cleanse us of sins and to teach us the way to live.

I also believe that, as Christians, we should listen to other people's fucking opinions. And without deeming them "enemies of faith". Because, y'know, maybe there's a Jewish kid in the classroom who doesn't want to start his school day with a prayer to Jesus Christ, ever thought of that?

So, Bill, please, get over yourself.

By the way, I'm going to be in Austin on vacation for the next week, so I'll be blissfully unaware of all this shit.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?