Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

And Now for Something Completely Derivative

So, lately I've been fascinated by superhero blogs. Not stuff like Fanboy Rampage, but fictional blogs for superheroes and their cronies. Some of the ones for brand-name heroes leave something to be desired (though it is a bit fun to see Bruce Wayne bitch out Batman for his nighttime foibles, even if the blog hasn't updated since October), but the really good ones are the ones for made-up superheroes. I've been a fan of the adventures of Dennis Relser, lackey of Greyghost since last summer, and Tom turned my attention towards the Velvet Marauder, who's faced down everything from ninja to Tibetan zombies to villainous sex-crazed furries in bear suits (really).

All of which leaves me wondering: Should I start one of my own?

Yeah. I'm really original.

Comments:
Yes, you totally should! I'd read it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?