Saturday, May 28, 2005

 

Everybody Out of the Gene Pool

God, if I were the poor guy who runs Sadly, No!, I would have slit my wrists long ago out of despair for the human race. In my brief visits to the site, I've found articles calling for the execution of gay people, talking about launching another Crusade (not "Bush makes a faux pas" Crusade, but a real "kill all Muslims in the name of God" Crusade), and now, arguing that rape is good, and hell, women keep asking for it. Never mind the fact that just because a subset of the population wants it (e.g., BDSM) does not mean that all people find it enjoyable and not at all traumatic (e.g., Abu Ghraib).

How can something so stupid be allowed to keep breathing? May every girl Mr. Ross runs into have a handgun, carry a can of Mace, and know Pai Mei's Five-Point-Palm Exploding Heart Technique.

Comments:
Your heading says it all.
I'm too mad to comment further.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?