Sunday, May 15, 2005

 

An Explanation

Yeah, I know I've been a little bit lax in posting lately. However, I have a reason for that. I've just been a little preoccupied. Not with work, mind you, either of the school or labor variety, but with feelings.

This is going to be my last week in school. On Friday, I get out of classes. Then I get two weeks to much about and rehearse for graduation, and I'm gone.

The thing is... I'm just not quite ready yet. I mean, I'm happy to be moving on to higher education, but I feel kinda sad leaving behind my teachers and my classmates.

I know everything's gonna be okay. I just don't know it well enough, I guess.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to get back to my old, rapid-posting self soon. Until then, I give you my superhero blog. Okay, so he's not a hero yet, and his powers have yet to manifest, but I'm using the first few weeks as the "pilot", so to speak. Enjoy.

Comments:
"I'm gonna try to get back to my old, rapid-posting".

Wouldn't rabid-posting be more appropriate?
 
Yeah, guess so. As long as I'm able to drink water.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?