Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

Martyr to Stupidity

Guy who kicked out nine Democrats from his church gets clue, quits. Now, if only someone would tell his followers.

"I don't believe he preached politics," said Rhonda Trantham, one of Mr. Chandler's supporters. "I don't believe anyone should tell a preacher not to preach what's in the Bible."

Yeah; he totally preached stuff that was in the Bible. Anyone else remember Republicans 3:25, where Paul says, "And if thou vote Democrat, then get the fuck out of my church."?

Here's another important Bible passage for Ms. Trantham: Render unto Caesar...

Comments:
"Republicans 3:25" I love it!

This is good news. I'm not sure which is scarier: That he had the audacity to kick tithing members of his congregation to the street, or that there are people--and I use the term loosely--who back him up.

Cindy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?