Monday, May 23, 2005

 

No Cure for Juvenile Diabetes

Oh, this is just nice. A NJ senator who's opposed to embryonic stem cell research told a 14-year-old girl, "I'm sorry, honey, but you're going to die with juvenile diabetes."

Carroll says he's sorry if he made Emily cry and he never said she would die. But he concedes that he said her hopes about embryonic stem cell research were entirely unfounded. And he says it's her parents who were cruel if they fed her these false hopes.

No, no; you were cruel when you told her that there would never be a cure for her debilitating illness. God. Even Bush is okay with using stem cells that already exist.

I've gotta say, I admire this girl's father, because he just tried to get Carroll to shut up. Were that my daughter, I would have ripped the man's spinal cord out with my pinky finger.

Comments:
Hello Blogger, been looking for the latest info on over weight obese and found No Cure for Juvenile Diabetes. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.
 
Hello Blogger,

After reading your blog "No Cure for Juvenile Diabetes", I believe you will find my site on arthritic pain to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

osteoarthritis pain
arthritis pain remedies
arthritis pain laser therapy
cure arthritis pain
arthritis home remedies
arthritis finger pain

I have many great articles on all aspects of managing arthritic conditions.

Kind Regards
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?