Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

Yeah? Well... You're a Big Bully!

I hate Christopher Hitchens. And it's not for his warhawk attitudes, which have abandoned all semblance of common sense. No; it's the fact that he's a contrarian lech who will throw out whatever will piss off/please the most people at a given time. For instance, the man who belives that all religion is evil and propagates violence created a documentary for Trio praising Plano, TX for its Christian values. Think about that one for a while and see if your head doesn't explode.

That's why I am now announcing my engagement to MP George Galloway, who, after ripping the Senate apart for accusing him of profiteering from Iraqi oil, turned his guns on Hitchens. Sure, the whole "Zionist" thing chafes (what's so bad about wanting a Jewish homeland to merely exist?), but I'm sure I can work my way around it after this delicious rending:

Before the hearing began, the Respect MP for Bethnal Green and Bow even had some scorn left over to bestow generously upon the pro-war writer Christopher Hitchens. "You're a drink-soaked former Trotskyist popinjay," Mr Galloway in formed him. "Your hands are shaking. You badly need another drink," he added later, ignoring Mr Hitchens's questions and staring intently ahead. "And you're a drink-soaked ..." Eventually Mr Hitchens gave up. "You're a real thug, aren't you?" he hissed, stalking away.

That's right; the man who "showed the balls" to make a documentary about the evils of Mother Teresa (that he originally wanted to call "Sacred Cow", no less) can only respond to criticism by calling his opponent a big bully, then taking his ball and going home. Call me, Georgie.

Comments:
"he's a contrarian lech".

I love you for such descriptions, my rabid bunny.
 
Thank you, my dancing rose.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?