Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

Because This Really Needed to Get Creepier

"Oh, Katie, you know I love you, and this whole thing isn't arranged for publicity and a denial of my nonexistent homosexuality. And, since I love you, you must convert to my clam cult- I mean, faith. And of course, I've got to make sure you're always keeping your thetans in check, so that's why I hired this 'minder' to follow you around at all times. Just think of her as a human pet!

"Katie? Katie, why are you struggling with the doorknob? You know I had the door specially reinforced and deadbolted. And only I have the key. You are mine, Katie. Respect the clam and tame the cunt!"

Comments:
That is just scary. A 'minder'? Geezus! Michael Jackson and his whole nutcase family & entourage just moved up one degree on the 'normal' gauge.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?