Thursday, June 23, 2005

 

Oh, You Silly Liberals

Dear Karl Rove:

I may be one of those dirty liberals- y'know, the ones who, according to your words, want troops to die- and guess what? I care plenty about 9/11. And do you know what I care about most relating to 9/11? Making sure it doesn't happen again.

I want to give "therapy" to those who attacked our country? My form of "therapy" for Bin Laden involves a swift arrest, a trial before the world court, and justice on the edge of a very sharp blade. Which, I've got to admit, makes a lot more sense than your form of justice, which involves invading a country that is related to Bin Laden merely through religion and geographic proximity, failing to prevent the growth of an insurgency in said country, and not capturing the goatfucker you swore you'd bring to justice three years ago.

I saw 9/11 with my own eyes, Rove. I didn't read about it in some history book or some periodical. I. Saw. It. I saw planes crashing into buildings, snuffing out hundreds of lives instantly. I saw people jumping to their deaths because they thought anything would be better than burning to death. I saw two of the strongest symbols in America fall, leaving a hole that will never truly be filled.

I know everything we lost: we lost our innocence, our sense of security, our ideas that we were viewed as an uniting force in the world. And, if your comments are any indicator, we also lost our sanity, our dignity, and our ability to draw together as one and help each other.

Fuck you, Rove. I want my states united.

Comments:
ask for rove's resignation here:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?fireturd
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?