Monday, July 18, 2005

 

The Beverly Hills Special

In a little break from the deluge of news and abuse, in about ten minutes, I'll be heading off to the hospital for a nosejob.

When I entered puberty, a lot of me got bigger: facial hair, muscles, me in general. The only thing that didn't, however, was the bridge of my nose. While the rest of it grew out, my bridge remained sunken. So, any photo of me taken from profile made it look like I'd met the wrong end of a meat cleaver.

We finally decided it would be best for me to have a bridge installed before I headed off to Emerson; any attempt to do it while I was in high school would just reek of Clueless. So, I'll be trusting the #2 cosmetic surgeon in the greater Boston area (hey, he tries harder) and his miraculous Gore-Tex bridge to give me a normal nose.

So, next time you'll see me, my schnozz will (hopefully) be perfect.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?