Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

Did We Learn Nothing From Catherine the Great?*

I will never be clean.

The dead man was identified as a 45-year-old Seattle resident. According to the King County Medical Examiner's Office, he died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon. The man's death is not being investigated because it did not result from a crime, Urquhart said.

Five bucks says this shows up on L&O: Special Victims Unit next season.

I'd also like to point out that, while I can only get married to the man of my dreams in one state at this time, I could theoretically top an entire barnyard in seventeen states with no penalty whatsoever. God, this country is beautiful.

*Yes, I know it was a stroke. But I needed something funny.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?