Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

Taking a Break

I'm taking a little respite from blogging until I feel normal again. Ever since the surgery, I've felt slightly... well, disconnected from the world around me. I think it might be because I'm not sleeping right; I have to sleep on a couch, because if I sleep on anything thicker, there's a good chance I'll turn over and squash my freshly-reconstructed nose.

It's not going to be long. Probably just a couple of days. And if anything really crucial happens in that time, I'll be blogging it. Until then, though, I just think I need some time to myself.

Comments:
Aw, feel better soon! Nose surgery is a bitch to recover from, so I hear (not that it takes a long time or anything, just that it's particularly unpleasant while you're doing it). But hey, by the time school starts this'll all be behind you and you'll have a smokin' hot new nose!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?