Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Sliders

Goddamnit, are there any politicians that will just stick with their opinions and not try to pander to the lowest common denominator? Not that all of these changes in opinion are motivated by politics; I fully believe that Joe Lieberman was crazy enough to support creationism from the start, and I do believe that Bill Frist finally realized just how anti-science the Bush administration was before he switched over to supporting stem cell research. But certain moves, such as Hillary Clinton's desperate cock-blocking of video games, just reek of politics.

Now, John McCain has decided that hey, no one else has any integrity, so why should he? One of our greatest Republican allies against the FMA, one of the man who has continually denounced wingnut attacks against gays, has officially thrown us over for a few dirty votes.

It's not that I'm being treated like a whore that bugs me. It's just that I wish these people wouldn't wipe their dick off on me when they're done.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?