Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

Hint, Hint

Once again, AgapePress, the news center of the American Family Association, has published the opinion of another whacko saying that Katrina was God's punishment for gays. And I find this very puzzling. I mean, last I checked, the AFA followed the creed of, "Love the sinner, hate the sin." So then why are they publishing all these opinions by people who think that Katrina was divinely mandated? I mean, doesn't that seem a bit contradictory?

Oh, screw the subtlety. The AFA is an organization of hypocrites that worships a fascistic God. If they'd at least come out and say these things, then I'd be a little happier-- scared, but happier. But no; they always have to publish an article like this one, as if to say, "Well, I'm not saying anything, but..."

Well, at least I know where they lie now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?