Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

If People Drank From Separate Fountains, It Would Make Things Go Faster

Okay, I thought we had all agreed that "separate but equal" was a very bad thing. Looks like no one told the Bush Administration. Because who knows what Johnny could catch if he had to share space with poor people! For God's sake, he could even catch empathy.

The blatantness of this move just astounds me. The Bush Administration wants to take us back to the days of Jim Crow. These fuckers just don't care about how they look anymore, do they?

Comments:
Wait, what? Bush is arguing for this along with Utah and Texas (from the link)? Because I live in the Austin area, and there are bunches of evacuee children enrolled in the schools here now. My kids have several at their school, and from what I can tell, everyone is bending over backwards to welcome these kids and make sure they have everything they need to continue their education here for as long as needed. I haven't heard a single rumble about separate educational facilities around here. Maybe they're talking that up in Houston or someplace? I mean, Austin isn't exactly like the rest of Texas. THANK GOD.
 
ewww....I have to throw up now!

This nation is sad and sinking faster than NOLA.
 
I really don't know how they're going to pull this off. But thank God you live in the pocket of sanity, Badger.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?