Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

Everything Bad For Them Is Good For Me

Ah, my new TV viewing schedule has arrived! Let's dissect some of the bigger hunks of crap on this list, shall we?

Everybody Hates Chris- Wait, this is in the plus column? Chris Rock is probably composing an expletive-laden letter to the PTC as we speak.

Dancing With the Stars- Yes, folks, a reality show with absolutely no impact on reality is perfect family fare.

The War at Home- I agree that this shouldn't be watched, but for reasons of taste and decorum, not foul-language.

Family Guy and American Dad- I'll already watching the first, but there's no way in Hell I'm watching the second.

CSI- What? I thought Bozell would have loved the fact that everyone who had pre- or extramarital relations last season was horribly, brutally, and mercilessly killed. I mean, who needs 7th Heaven when you have an adulterous wife setting herself on fire?

Cold Case- Okay, this is where I call bullshit. I watch Cold Case regularly, and I know what's really twisting Bozell's panties: the sensitive treatment of gay issues. Last season alone, we had episodes that dealt with transexualism, gay marriage, and lesbianism as if they weren't big deals. Which must set Bozell's pretty little (and I mean little) brain on fire.

So, according to this list, I am seriously debauched, and a bad example to children. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?