Friday, October 14, 2005

 

GTA: Mecca

Wow. I didn't honestly think I could hate Jack Thompson any more than I did before. Then I read his Wiki:

"The Bible doesn't promote killing innocent people," Thompson said. "Grand Theft Auto does. Islam does."

"Islam promotes the killing of innocent people," Thompson said. "The Quran requires the infidel, whether Jew or Christian, to be killed. … That's a core essence of the religion. … Muhammad was a pirate who killed infidels and who advocated the killing of infidels. Not a nice guy. Osama bin Laden is in keeping with his fine tradition."


So, he's not just a juvenile, violently abusive slanderer, he's a bigot. Fuck this man.

Comments:
Well, now I know what to buy in case of a toilet paper shortage.

"Jack Thompson eats giants for breakfast." And produces massive amounts of shit as a direct result.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?