Monday, October 10, 2005

 

Halloween Did Always Bring Out the Weirdos

Just in time for Witches' Night, some of the more nutsoid output of the religious right.

Pam has up some more stuff about that weird-ass Harry Potter knock-off, Harry Polarity. And with it, some bonus scans from a laughable comic about gayness. First of all, learn how to spell "faggot." Second of all, if an insult is all it takes for one to assume they're something, then the seniors who called me "psycho" throughout my freshman year would be responsible for accommodation in a nice padded cell.

Not wanting to be left out, Shakes has a really strange book about cowboy evangelists shooting up Satan. I just love the little afterword: "Guns are dangerous but have no power in the spirit realm." Something tells me Carman's been playing too much World of Darkness.

How I wish I had my own bit of wingnuttery to share. Well, maybe it's for the best;
I'm afraid if I actually got my hands on any of this, I'd laugh myself into a coma.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?