Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Can I Borrow a Feeling?

I'm glad John McCain is giving me a series of good reasons to hate his guts:

MCCAIN: I think he has become too emotional and understandably so. He goes to funerals. He goes, as many of us do, out to Walter Reed, and he sees the price of war. And I think that that has had some effect on him…

Yes, because the real leaders stay far, far away from the cost of war. That way, it keeps the cognitive dissonance down, and the nasty headaches away.

Now, you'll see no greater fan of logic than me (well, maybe except for Vulcans). But goddamnit, sometimes there are things when we feel things are wrong because they're wrong. If Murtha really is so emotional, then why is that so bad?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?