Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

I Knew I Should've Filed Down My Horns

So, according to James Dobson, I'm one of the "forces of hell." Joy.

Still, it's not as much fun as finding out that, according to Tim LaHaye, we're two-thirds of the genetic donation that makes up the future Antichrist. I read those shitty, shitty novels back when I could be easily brainwashed, so, for summary: this is an Antichrist who had two gay dads, heads up the UN, and uses the Catholic Church as his theological mouthpiece. He couldn't be more of a religious right boogeyman if he declared fetuses as a cheap renewable food source.

See, it comes down to this: to the religious right, we are the source of all evil. Sure , they dress it up in this "love the sinner, hate the sin" claptrap. But whenever a natural disaster happens, we're blamed, for we have pissed off God. When we want to get married, we are either orchestrating a Protocols of the Elders of Zion-esque conspiracy to destroy marriage or indirectly serving Beelzebub. And when we want to have children, we give birth to the Antichrist.

I just love feeling damned.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?