Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

Well, people of America, we should feel glad knowing that our scant approval of Bush, the approval that has allowed him to keep office and fuck us over for another four years, ranks somewhere in his memory book below a fucking perch:

"You know, I've experienced many great moments and it's hard to name the best," Bush told weekly Bild am Sonntag when asked about his high point since becoming president in January 2001.

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound (3.402 kilos) perch in my lake," he told the newspaper in an interview published on Sunday.


The "liberation" of Iraq. Victories in both the 2000 and 2004 elections. Reformatting the tax code to "better" the American people. And he thinks the best thing to happen to him was a fucking fish?

Of course, his worst moment was 9/11. Then again, I guess he can't very well say, "The day I stubbed my toe," can he?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?