Friday, March 02, 2007

 

The Stupid Strikes Again

Well, it's time for the Conservative Political Action Committee again! I'm sure you remember how last year, Ann Coulter used the worst insult one can use to describe Arab-Americans-- a turn of phrase some, as in, those with consciences, might call "bigoted"-- and she got a standing ovation. So, what tricks and tainted treats does she have up her sleeve this time?

How about calling John Edwards a "faggot"? Yeah, that'll do. And, once again, she gets a wild round of applause from the audience, and a conservative figure within mud-flinging distance of her, who in a sane society should be doing everything to distance himself from her garbage, just rides the wave.*

Once more, I long for someone with an actual pair of journalistic cojones to have her on and just let the hell loose. But this will likely happen around the time that Oded Fehr comes to work as my live-in personal trainer. Ah, well. At least I have my hope.

*By the way, Mitt? I don't think I can say this any more clearly, but fuck you, you morally-bankrupt, switch-hitting pile of political feces. Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?