Sunday, September 16, 2007

 

I Have Seen The Light!... Just In Time For The Primaries

Y'know, I have often pointed out how John McCain, the man who could once be depended upon for integrity in Congress, has suddenly gone back on so many of his previously-held convictions. I've cracked wise about he, like fellow candidate Mitt Romney, have suddenly become extremely mutable now that the potential of the presidency lies before them.

But I never really thought it would reach these heights:

While McCain has long talked about his family's and his own attendance at the Arizona church, he appears to have consistently referred to himself as Episcopalian in media reports.

In a June interview with McClatchy Newspapers, the senator said his wife and two of their children have been baptized in the Arizona Baptist church, but he had not. "I didn't find it necessary to do so for my spiritual needs," he said.

He told McClatchy he found the Baptist church more fulfilling than the Episcopalian church, but still referred to himself as an Episcopalian.


I never thought this would have happened when campaign season began, but I do believe John McCain just blew past Mitt Romney in the Bullshit Brigade. Will wonders never cease?

Comments:
Thought you might "enjoy" this gem: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14132485/detail.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?