Thursday, February 07, 2008

 

Caloo, Calay!

Well, looks like everyone's favorite douchebag has finally thrown in the towel. So, tell me, Mitt, just why are you giving up?

Mitt Romney suspended his bid for the Republican presidential nomination Thursday, saying if he continued it would "forestall the launch of a national campaign and be making it easier for Senator Clinton or Obama to win."

"In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror. This is not an easy decision. I hate to lose," the former Massachusetts governor said.

"If this were only about me, I'd go on. But it's never been only about me. I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, in this time of war I feel I have to now stand aside for our party and for our country."


Uh... huh. And I suppose it has nothing to do with the thorough spanking you received from McCain.

Ah, well. At least the prick's gone. That just leaves the lesser of two evils to pick from.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?