Friday, June 03, 2005

 

Everything's Led Up to This

So, today's the big day. I'm finally graduating.

It's kinda sad, really. As I said back in August, I've spent my entire life in the Wellesley school system. I played in elementary school, learned in middle school, and studied hard in high school. It's going to be kinda hard to throw that over for another school.

Then again, I must. I can't keep dwelling in the past, y'know. Besides, I've got my future all planned out: screenwriting career, husband, house, maybe a kid. So, it's not as if I'm stepping off into the abyss.

Well. Here goes nothing.

Comments:
Woo! Congratulations! I hope you're suitably feted and gifted and whatnot on this momentous occasion. We expect great things from you, young man!

(Ooops, sorry, that last bit was the mom in me slipping out. Back! Back in the hole, bitch! Okay, all better.)
 
I've been gorgeously feted so far; I've gotten $175 (and a silver cup with my initials and date of graduation on it) in graduation gifts.
 
Congratulations!
I know you'll do really well in all of your endeavors. You're one of the smartest and most culturally savvy high school seniors I've ever come across.

Well done, Justin.
 
Good for you! From one person with Asperger's to another, I will always have your back.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?