Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 

Dear God, I'm Conservative!

I mean, let's face it: I've expressed a desire to punch Ted Rall in the throat; ergo, I'm a conservative. At least, that's what Kenneth Tomlinson's opinion archivist thinks. Among his delightful misfires:

-Henry Rollins is a conservative, just because he said, "Support the troops." Needless to say, Henry's not pleased.
-Everlast is also a conservative. I'll let you all take a little break reading this to go scan the lyrics to "What It's Like", then break into fits of laughter. Go on, do it.
-Chuck Hagel is a liberal for... praising Ronald Reagan? That's right; the guy who said, "Bring back the draft," is one of those bleeding-heart radicals.

Why do research? Making shit up is so much more fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?